The XXII International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurement (SCM'2019) will take place on May 23 - 25, 2019 at Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI", St. Petersburg, Russia.
The Youth School for Soft Computing and Measurement (for students and graduate students) will work within the framework of the conference.
«Call for Papers»
Topics of the Conference
- Uncertainty in Measurement and Computing. General measurement theory. Measures and Scales.
- Probabilistic Models and Computing.
- Bayesian Approach and optimization of solution output.
- Fuzzy Sets, Genetic Algorithms.
- Methods and Tools of Intelligent Measurement and Computing
- Intelligent robotic technology.
- Systems for Control and Decision Support under Uncertainty.
- Data mining, Big Data, Data Science.
- Cognitive computing. Neurocomputing. Machine learning.
- Distributed computing and networking. Cloud Computing, Fog computing.
- Application systems based on Soft Computing and Measurement.
- Intelligent learning systems.
- Natural-like algorithms and models for artificial intelligence systems.
- The uncertainty in the measurements and calculations. Probabilistic methods in the processing of information. The Bayesian approach/
- Systems simulation. Complex objects control in the condition of uncertainty.
- Neurocomputing networks, genetic algorithms and their applications.
- Methods and tools for the design of expert systems and decision support systems.
- Intelligent measurements systems.New approaches in measurements: intellectual, soft and fuzzy measurements.
- Environmental information systems.
- Application of decision support systems in the economy and the social sphere.
Russian and English are the official languages of the conference.
The proceedings are going to be published digitally on USB to the opening of the conference.