The XXVI International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurement (SCM'2023) will take place on May 24 - 26, 2023 at Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI", St. Petersburg, Russia.
Topics of the Conference
Methods and Systems of Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing
- Mathematical Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Neural Networks. Neurocomputing
- Strong Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Neuromorphic Calculations and Technologies
- Cognitive Science and Technology
- Probabilistic Models and Calculations
- Multi-agent Systems
- Distributed Artificial Intelligence
- Natural-like Algorithms and Models for Artificial Intelligence Systems
- Standardization in the Development and Application of Artificial Intelligence
- Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence Methodologies and Computing
- Data Mining (Big Data, Data Science, Business Intelligence)
- Cloud Computing and Measurements
Measurement Theory. Methods and Tools of Measurement
- General Measurement Theory. Uncertainty in Measurements.
- Measures and Scales. Metrology
- Bayesian Approach and Optimization of Solutions
- Methods and Tools of Intelligent Measurement and Computing
- Soft Measurements
- Non-quantitative Measurements
- Smart and Intelligent Sensors and Sensory Systems
- Intelligent Measuring Systems
- Virtual Sensors and Cloud Computing
- Optical Measurement Means
- Acoustic Measurements
- Biosensors and Bio-measurements
- Psychometric Measurements
- Distributed Measuring Systems
- IoT Methods and Systems
Applied Artificial Intelligence and Measurement Systems
- Industria 4.0 Application Systems
- Application Systems Based on Soft Computing and Measurement
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Solving Cybersecurity Problems
- Intelligent Robots and Autonomous Systems
- Artificial Intelligence and Measurements in Industry
- Artificial Intelligence and Measurements in Economy
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Medicine. Artificial Intelligence Systems for Integrative Physiology
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture sector and Ecology
- Application of Artificial Intelligence Systems and Intelligent Measurements for Sustainable Development of Territories
- Ethics and Safety of Artificial Intelligence
- General Measurement Theory. Metrology, Measures and Scales. Uncertainty in Measurements.
- Probabilistic Methods in Information Processing. The Bayesian Approach.
- Systems Simulation. Complex Objects Control Under Uncertainty.
- Neurocomputing Networks and Neurotechnologies.
- Models and Methods for Artificial Intelligence Systems. Cognitive Systems.
- Fuzzy Methods and Systems.
- New Approaches in Measurements: Intellectual, Soft and Fuzzy Measurements.
- Intelligent Measurements Systems and Sensors.
- Technologies and Systems BIG DATA, Data Science, Business Intelligence.
- IoT and Industrial 4.0. Technologies and Systems.
- Artificial Intelligence and Measurements in Industry, Ecology and Economics.
- Application of Methods and Means of Artificial Intelligence and Measurements in Medicine.
- Application of Methods and Systems of Artificial Intelligence and Measurements in Agricultural Complexes for Sustainable Development of Territories.
Russian and English are the official languages of the conference.
The Conference Proceedings will be published digitally and distributed among the participants at the opening of the Conference.
Conference proceedings will be submitted for placement in the IEEE Xplore digital library. The final placement decision is made by the IEEE.